You know, I got to thinking that over the course of a month, I get asked a lot of questions regarding this blog. Oh, I don’t mind. In fact I always enjoy repartee. I don’t ever mind getting into arguments or discussions with people. Hell, it’s what I did most of my life. And I’m damn good at it. But I get asked a lot of the same questions from the left over and over again. It’s my turn today. Starting today, until you liberals who read this answer the following questions and do so in a polite and respectful manner, I’m not going to answer any more of yours. Why? Because it’s my blog…and I can do with it what I want!
1. Why are you so mean spirited? You claim the right is mean spirited, but you can’t get into a discussion for more than 30 seconds without screaming, calling names or swearing. Why is that?
2. What is more important to you in a political candidate, character or the ability to win an election? I’ve seen the exit polls from the primaries. I know what you tell reporters. I want YOUR response.
3. When a candidate lies to you, does it matter? I’m not differentiating parties here. It shouldn’t matter what party they’re from. Do you care? Do you lose trust in your own party when someone lies?
4. At what point do you say that the person you thought you backed isn’t worth it because of their lack of personal integrity? Does that ever happen?
5. I’ve always believed that liberals are made up of only two types of people; the first are people that want to change the world and make everybody happy and the second are power hungry people that realize their only purpose is to lead and use the first group to achieve their ends. Which are you?
6. Are you getting more or less liberal as you age?
There you go. Six simple questions meant to be answered publicly. Oh, it’s a relatively easy homework assignment, I grant you that. But it’s also a very telling one. And don’t respond with questions of your own. That will earn you an “F” on the assignment. The assignment is to answer the questions. After all… it’s MY blog. I make the rules. And with that…
Carry on world…you’re dismissed!