As I mentioned yesterday when blogging about Hillary Clinton’s asinine comment about SHE has determined that Donald Trump isn’t qualified to become president (as if the constitution mattered in the first place!), I thought about going back and let’s refresh our memories for a moment on the scandals surrounding Hillary and Bill Clinton. Now, here’s my disclaimer. Liberals will tell you that these are just “vast, right-wing conspiracies” and nobody has ever proven anything. Sounds like Bart Simpson if you ask me…anyway, here they are!
• James Blair, an attorney at Tyson Foods helps Hillary turn $1,000 into $100,000 in profit with the cattle futures investments. No wrong-doing there, right?
• Did we forget about that real estate loan to Jim & Susan McDougal better known as “Whitewater”?
• When the Clintons left the White House, they were “dead broke” by Hillary’s own admission, yet they could afford a $1.7 million house in Chappaqua, New York, and a year later they bought a seven bedroom house in Washington, DC for a cool $2.85 million. Oh. And Hillary’s Senate disclosure form? It listed their assets to be $1.8 million. That’s Arkansas math folks!
• How about Hillary running as a feminist, all the while she acted as an enabler to her husband’s sex addiction? Liberals will say of course that a) I haven’t proven that Bill has a sex addiction (you need proof??), and b) that Hillary was an enabler. Now we know where Common Core came from! I lumped all of Bill’s sexploits into one scandal…though there were lots. I don’t have enough memory in my computer to list them all…and Hillary’s bashing of the “Bimbo Eruptions” that occurred.
• Vince Foster, an attorney and advisor in the Clinton White House was found shot in Fort Marcy Park. Suicide? Murder? Well…of course the convenient story is suicide. After all, are you a right-wing conspiracy nut or what?
• Chinagate. Remember how Hillary sold influence to China for millions that mysteriously showed up in DNC coffers? When asked about it, the Clintons produced documents showing that the “donations” came from some monastery in California. Yeah…they can afford it!
• Travelgate. Hillary Clinton fired seven members of the White House Travel Office and replaced them with friends from Arkansas. And she had the former head of the Travel Office, Billy Dale investigated by the FBI and audited by the IRS for the next three years.
• Filegate. Remember Craig Livingstone? He was a White House Counsel that went through and looked into the FBI files on several hundred Republicans. Hillary backed his action saying that it was “a bureaucratic snafu”. Uh-huh.
• Lootergate. Of course, being dead broke when you leave the White House, and buying over $4.5 million in property over the next year can put a strain on anybody’s household budget. That’s why the Clintons started moving White House furniture to Chappaqua as they were getting ready to leave the White House in 2000. They got caught and put most (not all) of it back.
• Drug Dealer Scandal. Remember Jorge Cabrera? No…you probably don’t. But he made a HUGE campaign contribution to the Clintons, and got an unsupervised (meaning no Secret Service was present) visit with the Clintons in the White House. It’s easy if you’ve got the cash!
• Lincoln Bedroom Sell Off. Who can forget selling evenings in the Lincoln Bedroom for campaign contributions? Even though it’s highly illegal, the Clintons did it throughout Bill’s presidency.
• Hillary’s influence in getting foreign governments to donate to the Clinton Foundation while she was Secretary of State. Was there any quid pro quo on that? Nah! Countries love to donate. It’s kind of like buying girls scout cookies.
• Libyan Overthrow. Yeah…it was Hillary’s plan to overthrow the government of Libyan strongman Moammar Gadhafi. The only problem was, she didn’t have a clue what would happen next. Chaos…that’s what happened next.
• Russian Reset. Who can forget the Obama Administration’s Russian Reset? Remember when Hillary Clinton went to Russia and met with Sergei Lavrov in 2009 and presented him with a button that said “перегрузка”, which Hillary thought was Russian for “Reset”. Actually, it’s Russian for “Overcharge”.
• Benghazi. Another Hillary Clinton example of her fine leadership. Four dead during a 9/11/12 takeover of the US Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, including US Ambassador Chris Stevens. And where was Hillary during all of this? We don’t know and she won’t say.
• Email Scandal. Oh, come on…do I really have to go through this one?
There are 16 major scandals. I didn’t even get into the ones that occurred where state police in Arkansas turned up dead. We’ll leave that for another time. Yeah…she’s qualified all right.
Carry on world…you’re dismissed!